Information we collect
Any personal information you provide to us on our web site is maintained in private files on our secure web server and our internal systems. We obtain information when you place an order, opt to receive our emails, shop online, request a catalog, or participate in a promotion. This information may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, billing and shipping address, credit card information and phone number. If you create an account, you also have the option of providing your product preferences and demographic information. If you use our gift certificate option for a friend, we will also collect your friend's name and email address. However, we only use this information to forward the gift certificate and it is not used in our customer or marketing databases.
How we use information we collect
Cashmere Pashmina Group will not sell, rent or share your email address with third parties to send you unsolicited email. When you supply your postal address, either when requesting a catalog or placing an order, you may receive a catalog by mail from Cashmere Pashmina Group or one of our affiliated companies (including Gems & Jewelry Palace).
After you place an order on cashmerepashminagroup.com, we use this information to process and track your order and contact you via email, postal mail or phone if we have any questions or concerns regarding your order. If you provide an email address during checkout, you will also receive order and shipping confirmation emails.
Our Marketing emails
At various points on our site you have the option to join our email list and receive information about our products, services and offers. Also, if you provide us with your email address either on the home page, when you register, place an order, or during checkout, you may automatically be added to our email list and receive marketing or promotional information from us or one of our other brands or affiliated companies (including Gems & Jewelry Palace), you may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all Cashmere Pashmina marketing emails. You can also email customer service at (800-783-1436). You can also request removal via postal mail by writing to:
Cashmere Pashmina Group Customer Service
51 Windsor Road
Rye Brook, NY 10573
Please be advised that it could take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing email lists. If you opt-out from our marketing emails, you will continue to receive order and shipping confirmation emails and all other emails relating to your order(s).
To enhance your shopping experience, the Cashmere Pashmina Group site may have links to other sites. Those web sites will have their own policies on privacy that you may wish to review. Cashmere Pashmina Group has no responsibility for these linked Web sites.
Cookies and CPG
If you do not wish to have a cookie on your system, you can set your browser preferences to refuse them. In order to disable cookies, please consult your browser's help section for instructions.
Change of email address and catalog preferences
If you do not want Cashmere Pashmina Group catalogs, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Type the words "no catalog" in the subject line
- Your name and your complete mailing address
We will forward you an email confirming that your request has been received and processed. We work hard to keep our mailing list updated as frequently as possible. However, sometimes it could happen that you might receive another catalog before your removal request has been satisfied.
If you have changed your postal or email address, please send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
- The phrase "address change" in the subject line
- Your name, complete old postal or email address and the new address that you would like to change it to.
We will forward an email confirming receipt and that your request has been processed.
Security on our site
The security of your information is extremely important to us and we are meticulous about maintaining it. We use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Cashmere Pashmina Group.
Once you enter the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
Only browsers that use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology are able to order through the Cashmere Pashmina Group web site. If your browser does not support SSL, you can get an upgrade at Microsoft's or Netscape's home page.
While we take extreme care in exercising all security measures on our site, please note that 100% security is not always possible.
Terms & Conditions
Ut sed maximus odio. Nam bibendum, diam sed rhoncus sagittis, sapien odio consectetur mauris, nec imperdiet justo ligula ac ante. Sed eu lectus ac est sagittis gravida. Nam quis porttitor justo, eu lobortis lorem. Praesent pharetra porttitor venenatis. Curabitur ac sollicitudin magna. Sed a massa sed dui scelerisque condimentum. Pellentesque semper rhoncus eros suscipit pellentesque.
- Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
- Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo.
- Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Donec sed odio dui. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam.
- Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui. Donec sed odio dui. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna.
- Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec sed odio dui.
Duis quis orci sit amet quam accumsan tempor. Proin vestibulum placerat mauris, id finibus tellus sodales a. Cras semper venenatis nulla, vel finibus velit ornare nec. Quisque risus purus, faucibus vel mi et, sagittis pulvinar arcu. Suspendisse ornare nulla a metus maximus malesuada. Praesent finibus tortor risus, eleifend gravida leo suscipit ut. Fusce sit amet dignissim ex. Nullam vel viverra ligula.